St. Patrick’s Centre | McCabe Architects
06-13-2017:ArchDaily; Elevated above the towns busy Main Street, the tranquil site accommodates St. Patrick’s Church, the former curates house, the parochial house and extensive sloping gardens. St. Patrick’s Church (1935) known as The Memorial Church of the four Masters. Built with Barnesmore pink granite and Mountcharles sandstone in a Neo Irish Romanesque style, the church is one of the most photographed landmarks in the area. The new building had to be placed sensitively to sit side by side with the domineering edifice, respecting its elder...Read More!