City of Cambridge Library | William Rawn
01-22-2015:MODERNi: The Library includes a striking new glass building of 76,700 square feet joined to the restored 27,200 square foot landmark, designed in 1887 by Van Brunt & Howe and listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The building has capacity for over 275,000 books, 90 computer stations, reservable meeting rooms and a 220 seat auditorium. The project includes an underground parking garage with a 33,000 sf green roof and the restored Joan Lorentz Park. Opened in 2009. LEED Silver Certified. The Associate Architect is Ann Beha Architects…Read More!